Le MCR 01: notre passion partagée
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Consigne de navigabilité australienne

2 participants

Consigne de navigabilité australienne Empty Consigne de navigabilité australienne

Message  jimik Sam 04 Avr 2015, 08:04

La DGAC australienne (CASA) a édicté des consignes particulières limitant les conditions d'utilisations des aéronefs équipés de moteurs Jabiru.

http://www.comlaw.gov.au/Details/F2014L01806

Ces limitations coïncident en partie avec les règles de vol applicables en France aux avions CNSK et aux ULM mais pas complétement.

A ma connaissance le distributeur Jabiru France et la DGAC n'ont pas pris position sur ce point.

Les règles limitatives édictées par la CASA (DGAC) australienne sont elles applicables de droit en Franc

PJ: extrait CN de la CASA

Schedule 1 Operating limitations for Jabiru-powered aircraft

1 The pilot in command of a Jabiru-powered aircraft must operate it only:

(a) by day and under the V.F.R.; or

(b) in accordance with an approval by CASA.

2 The pilot in command of a Jabiru-powered aircraft is only permitted to operate the aircraft over a populous area at a height:

(a) from which the aircraft can glide clear of all populous areas to a suitable forced-landing area; and

(b) that is at least 1 000 feet above ground level, except to the minimum extent necessary for the aircraft to safely climb after take-off or safely descend for a landing.

Note Paragraph (a), together with the definition of populous area, has the effect of prohibiting Jabiru-powered aircraft from departing from or landing at various places, including but not limited to Archerfield, Bankstown and Moorabbin Airports.

3 The pilot in command of a Jabiru-powered aircraft must only permit a passenger to be carried in the aircraft during a flight if:

(a) the pilot in command has received a statement substantially in the form of the statement in clause 6, signed not more than 28 days before the flight by:

(i) subject to subparagraph (ii) — each passenger; and

(ii) if a passenger is aged under 18 or has a mental impairment — a parent or guardian of the passenger; and

(b) the pilot in command is reasonably satisfied, including after making necessary enquiries, that each person signing a statement under this clause understands the statement; and

(c) each signed statement is kept at a secure location that is not on-board an aircraft during flight; and

(d) the passenger is not carried for hire or reward.

4 The pilot in command of a Jabiru-powered aircraft, or their legal representative:

(a) may keep a statement kept under clause 3 for use in respect of future flights in a Jabiru-powered aircraft by the same passenger; and

(b) may dispose of a statement kept under clause 3 at any time after the safe disembarkation of each passenger (but must obtain a new statement if the passenger is carried on a future flight); and

(c) must, as soon as practicable and by registered mail, send to CASA the statement signed by each passenger on a flight that involves a loss‑of‑engine-power event.

5 The CFI of a flying school must not permit a student pilot of the school to undertake a solo flight in a Jabiru-powered aircraft unless the CFI has:

(a) before the first solo flight of the student pilot at the flying school:

(i) confirmed that the student pilot has competently completed engine‑failure exercises at the school in the preceding 2 hours of flight time; and

(ii) noted the competence in subparagraph (i) in the student pilot’s record, countersigned by the student; and

(iii) subject to subparagraph (iv) — placed, in a secure location not on an aircraft during flight, a statement signed by the student pilot that is substantially in the form of the statement in clause 6; and

(iv) in relation to a student pilot who is aged under 18 — placed, in a secure location not on an aircraft during flight, a statement signed by the parent or guardian of the student that is substantially in the form of the statement in clause 6; and

(v) determined on reasonable grounds, including after making necessary enquiries, that a person signing a statement under this clause understands the statement; and

(b) before subsequent solo flights by the student pilot at a flying school:

(i) confirmed that the student pilot has competently performed engine failure exercises at the school in either the preceding 2 hours of flight time or 7 days, whichever is the more recent, unless a more onerous recency requirement applies; and

(ii) noted the competence in subparagraph (i) in the student pilot’s record, countersigned by the student.

6 The statement mentioned in clauses 3 and 5 is:

‘I, [insert name] , PROPOSE TO TAKE A FLIGHT IN THE AIRCRAFT IDENTIFIED AS [insert registration information] (THE AIRCRAFT). I AM AWARE THAT THE CIVIL AVIATION SAFETY AUTHORITY (CASA) HAS DATA INDICATING THAT THE TYPE OF ENGINE USED IN THE AIRCRAFT HAS SUFFERED A HIGH NUMBER OF FAILURES AND RELIABILITY PROBLEMS.

‘I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CASA HAS IMPOSED LIMITATIONS ON THE AIRCRAFT TO PROTECT PERSONS ON THE GROUND NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE OPERATON OF THE AIRCRAFT, UNINFORMED PASSENGERS AND TRAINEE PILOTS. THOSE LIMITATIONS ALSO HELP PASSENGERS AND TRAINEE PILOTS TO MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION ABOUT WHETHER TO ACCEPT THE RISK OF FLIGHTS IN THE AIRCRAFT.

‘I NOTE CASA’S ADVICE THAT, ALTHOUGH MOST JABIRU ENGINES OPERATE NORMALLY, THERE IS AN ABNORMAL RISK THE ENGINE IN THE AIRCRAFT WILL MALFUNCTION.

‘I ACCEPT THE RISK OF BEING INJURED OR KILLED IN THE EVENT OF AN ENGINE MALFUNCTION DURING FLIGHT, NOTING THAT:

‘(A) THE AIRCRAFT MUST BE FLOWN AWAY FROM PEOPLE ON THE GROUND (AND BUILDINGS), EVEN IF THAT MEANS AN EMERGENCY LANDING AT A LOCATION THAT IS LESS SAFE FOR THAT PURPOSE; AND

‘(B) THE SAFETY OF AN EMERGENCY LANDING CANNOT BE GUARANTEED EVEN IF THERE IS A SUITABLE LANDING LOCATION.

‘I NOTE CASA’S ADVICE THAT I SHOULD NOT FLY IN THE AIRCRAFT IF I AM NOT PREPARED TO ACCEPT THE HEIGHTENED RISK INVOLVED.

‘I ACCEPT THE RISK NOTING THAT THE ENGINE MANUFACTURER IS WORKING TO IDENTIFY AND FIX THE ENGINE ISSUES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

‘I AM AWARE THAT CASA REQUIRES MY SIGNATURE ON THIS STATEMENT BEFORE THE FLIGHT MAY COMMENCE.

‘SIGNED: DATE: ’

jimik

Constr./proprio. : MCR 4S

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Consigne de navigabilité australienne Empty Re: Consigne de navigabilité australienne

Message  Mini Sam 04 Avr 2015, 09:13

Euh... pour les poissons d'avril, c'est un peu tard, non ?
Mini
Mini

Constr./proprio. : Proprio. VLA n° 36 912S tripale PV électr.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas