Le MCR 01: notre passion partagée
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

MCR-4S excessive Play in Ailerons - Is there a "Bush Kit" available.

2 participants

MCR-4S excessive Play in Ailerons - Is there a "Bush Kit" available. Empty MCR-4S excessive Play in Ailerons - Is there a "Bush Kit" available.

Message  pestar Mer 25 Jan 2023, 07:06

Hi

Is there a "Bush Kit" available from SE-Aviation and its part number for bushing my ailerons.  I have excessive play.  I will order from Lydie, SE-Aviation once I have the correct information.

The parts affected are

11.01/15 QAIREDI02 VOILURE AILERON POTENCE INTERNE CARBONE x 2 and the sister fixter

11.01/15 QAIREDI03 VOILURE AILERON POTENCE EXTERNE CARBONE x 2 and the sister fixture

Apologies for English hope you understand what I mean.

Thanks Peter
pestar
pestar

Constr./proprio. : MCR-4S #104 Flying Nouvelle Zelande

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

MCR-4S excessive Play in Ailerons - Is there a "Bush Kit" available. Empty Re: MCR-4S excessive Play in Ailerons - Is there a "Bush Kit" available.

Message  Gajoubert Sam 11 Fév 2023, 07:09

HI Peter
Yes, Lydie will send them to you
I have just changed mine, but the price is sky high, 32 euros each, you need 8 for the two steering flaps
You may not bother searching, but if I had to do them again, I would find them somewhere else. I have posted a photo on the subject "jeu au commande des ailerons"
It is simple a tube with a washer welded on one side that you are going to glue to the previously enlarged holes. It is a problem on machines like ours where the joints are in carbon fibre, in comparison with earlier versions that were made in aluminium.
I hope is helps!
Alfredo

Gajoubert

Constr./proprio. : Dyn aero mcr412, construit par dyn aero 2013

MCR-4S excessive Play in Ailerons - Is there a "Bush Kit" available. Empty Re: MCR-4S excessive Play in Ailerons - Is there a "Bush Kit" available.

Message  Gajoubert Sam 11 Fév 2023, 07:24

Hi,
If you decide to make them or not!, just bear in mind that the inner hole of the tube must have the same width of the bolt, in order not to have play. Then measure the outer width of the tube and use the same width drill bit to enlarge the original hole in the joint of both the flap and the wing's bit.
I say that because there won't be any instructions with the kit.

Sorry if it is too evident, I just try to help
Do you farm in New Zealand?
I am spanish ,married to Sarah, welsh, we farm in France, beef and sheep, extensively, like down there in your world!
I fly off my fields on the farm, I love it! The mcr is so nippy in the air, its like flying on the top of a pigeon!
Regards
Alfredo

Gajoubert

Constr./proprio. : Dyn aero mcr412, construit par dyn aero 2013

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé